Sunday, October 25, 2015

AGRICULTURAL SEEDS REQUIRED IN INDONESIA

Greetings,

Am Rucci Gates. I am representing a pharmaceutical company here in Canada. Your contact was fetched through my subscription to Indonesia/Canada business directory while I was seeking for a professional contact that is willing to represent the interest of my company in Indonesia. 

This institute is willing to establish a business connection with a personnel or entrepreneur to expedite deals on behalf of my company over there in Indonesia. We would consider a person who is able to communicate in English and Bahasa. 

We focus on research and development, production and sales of natural drugs, pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, animal vaccines and anti-viral drugs. However there are agricultural seeds required of 
my company from Indonesia. I am in contact with a seller in Indonesia but we are having problem with language. So we are looking for an Individual who can represent and negotiate on our behalf, that is why we consider someone that is able to communicate in English and Bahasa.

The said materials were purchased initially purchase from Pakistan and Sri-Lanka but the recent disaster have contributed to the scarcity of the materials and we got information that the so called item(s) are largely available in Indonesia but we are unable to relate to the seller due to language barrier. Should you be interested in taking this offer feel free to contact me for further  information.

Regards,
Gates